We cannot do this alone. We are grateful to our supporters and our partners.
- Northrop Grumman, global security with a dedication to the highest ethical standards, embracing diversity and becoming an ideal corporate citizen
- Brother, Help Thyself, a community-based organization that provides financial and other support to nonprofit organizations serving the GLBTQ and HIV/AIDS community in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. metro area
- DK Consulting, a woman-owned small business providing management and technology solutions based on industry best practices
- PW Sports Bar and Grill, Howard County’s only LGBT bar
- Baltimore OUTloud, a voice of the queer community of Baltimore, Maryland, Delaware and Southern Pennsylvania
- Hunter Thompson Acupuncture, LGBTQ-friendly acupuncturist in Lauurel and Owings Mills, MD. Specializing in transgender support.
- PFLAG National, our national leadership, moving equality forward
- Howard County Public School System, working to make schools safe for all students
- Howard County Human Rights Commission, working to make Howard County a welcoming community to all
- Howard County Policy Department, working to keep Howard County safe for everyone
- Gender Rights Maryland, working to promote civil rights, education, tolerance, equality and acceptance on the basis of sex and gender identity and expression in Maryland
- Equality Maryland, promoting equal rights through legislative initiatives