As lesbian, gay or bisexual, the process of understanding our sexual and romantic attractions can be both liberating and frightening. And as a family member, the process of understanding our lesbian, gay and bisexual family members can be daunting. PFLAG offers our unconditional love and support to you on your journey. Whether you are lesbian, gay or bisexual, or a family member of someone who is, we can help you find the information to support you on your journey and think through your decisions about coming out to friends, families and coworkers.
- Check the Resources page for a list of helpful links.
- Browse our library for books and movies you can borrow, for yourself and for your family.
- Join us for our monthly meetings, parent forums and other events.
- Between the ages of 12 – 22? Join us at our Rainbow Youth & Allies meeting.
- Join us in our fight for equality.
- Become a member of PFLAG Columbia-Howard County.
- Invite a member of our Speakers Bureau to present for your workplace or your congregation.