13th Annual Family Picnic
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Cedar Lane Park West, off Route 108
Noon to 3:00 p.m.
What to Expect
- Parents, family members, friends, GLBT, allies and children of all ages
- Games for all ages
- Lots of seating for relaxing and chatting
- A large pavilion to protect us in case of rain
What is Provided
- Charcoal and cooking utensils
- Soft drinks and ice
- Cups, plates, eating utensils and napkins
What to Bring
- Something to barbecue and a dish to share
- The kids
- A friend
- Dogs on leashes welcome
- Donation of $5 per family is appreciated
- From Route 29, take Route 108 west.
- Go approximately 3.5 miles and turn left on Cedar Lane, which is just after Manor Lane (on right) and Beech Creek (on left) and across from the HoCo Board of Education.