Saturday, October 1, 2016 – Noon to 3 p.m.
at Centennial Park , South Pavilion D , (off of Rt. 108)
What to Expect
- Parents, family members, friends, LGBTQ+, allies and children of all ages
- Games for all ages
- Lots of seating for relaxing and chatting
- A large pavilion to protect us in case of rain
- Cutest Dog Contest !!
What is Provided
- Charcoal and cooking utensils
- Soft drinks and ice
- Cups, plates, eating utensils and napkins
What to Bring
- Something to barbecue and a dish to share
- The kids
- A friend
- Dogs on leashes welcome
- Suggested Donation of $5 per family is appreciated
- From Route 29, take exit 21B to MD 108 W/Old Annapolis Rd toward Clarksville.
- Turn right at Ten Mills Rd and follow the PFLAG signs.