Please join us on Oct 11th, 2016 at 7:30pm to meet the candidates for Howard County Board of Education. We will have a Meet and Greet, followed by a forum with pre-selected questions. This will be a great opportunity to hear directly from the candidates their vision of how to keep our Howard County School System one of the best in the country.
- PFLAG’S new fiscal year starts on October 1st. This means it’s time for us to ask you to renew your membership or join PFLAG if you are not yet a member..
- All donations to PFLAG Columbia-Howard Count are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
- We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- We do not sell, lease, or loan our membership lists to individuals or organizations.
- There are several ways to Join or Renew.
You can download a Membership form Columbia and mail it to the address on the form.
- Or New this year: Consider choosing a recurring sustaining Membership donation on either a monthly or annual basis using your Credit Card thru PayPal. Visit our Website www.pflagmd.org . Then click on the Credit Card Image in the upper right hand corner beneath the words ‘Donate Now through PayPal’
You can choose as little as $5. recurring monthly or a minimum of $20. recurring annually. (If you prefer, you can choose to make a one time donation.)
Suggested monthly Donation:
Premium: $20. — Standard: $10. – Basic $5..
Suggested annual donation:
Premium — $250. Flag Waver — $100 – Standard $60. – Minimum $20. as required.
- Your annual donation to our chapter will also make you a member of National PFLAG. Note that we will be sending $15. of your annual donation to National PFLAG. Take a moment to check out their website www.pflag.org to see some of the information, Benefits and Services available to members.
Whatever the size of your gift, or however you chose to give, your generosity will have a strong and measurable impact because it represents a vote of confidence in the underlying principles that sustain our work and our mission.
Thank you. Your gift makes a difference.
For accounting and tax purposes, our Tax ID# is 52-1914184.
Coming up in the Fall — Dining Out at Bertucci’s Fundraiser Event
We’re looking forward to having a dining-out fundraiser event at Bertucci’s in Columbia.
Please watch for further news about Date and details !
PFLAG Meeting on August 9, 2016: “Circle of Sharing”
Please join us at our PFLAG Columbia-Howard County Meeting on August 9th for a “Circle of Sharing”. We will join together to share our journeys over the past year: celebrations, difficult issues, current concerns, questions to the group, support from the group, and concerns for the coming school year.
Time: 7:30 – 9:00 pm
Location: Owen Brown Interfaith Center
7246 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, MD 21045